BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 14, 2009

i ReALLy MiSs YoU..aNd i ThiNk Of yOu

Comparison are easily done
Once you had a taste of perfection
Like an apple hanging from a tree
i pick the ripest one
I still got the seed

You said move on
Where do I go
I guess that second best
Is all I will know

-C-
Cause when I’m with him
I am
thinking of you (2x)
what you would do if
you are the one who was
spending the night
oh I wish that I was looking into your eyes

you’re like an Indian summer
in the middle of winter
like a hard candy with a surprise centre
how do I get better
once I had the best
you said there tons of fish in the water
so the water I will test

he kiss my lips
I taste your mouth
He pulled me in
I was disgusted with myself

Repeat –C-

You’re the best
And yes I do regret
How I could let myself
Let you go
Now, now the lesson learned
I touch that I was burned
Oh I think you should know

Repeat –C-

You’re eyes
Looking into your eyes (2x)
I want you would too
And bust the door
And take me away
Oh no more mistakes
Cause in your eyes
I want to stay

0 comments: