BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 9, 2009

WhAt gOeS ArOuNd,CoMeS aRoUnD...

This really make sense.N i believe in it.Tp kadang2,aku terfikir,bila???..I want 2 see that person 2 feel the pain juz like i do (or did)..Right in his face...I really want 2 know how it feels like for him,2 feel what i felt before.Like my sis said,'i wish he was never born'...I wish that too.I'm glad i'm alive back,hoping to see his pain.

This might sound cruel or something,but what he did to me was worse.I've had lots of thoughts about this.Sometimes i want 2 revenge back,but sometimes i want 2 let it go.Or maybe let the 'karma' thing do it for me.But to stay quiet about this...Nope.I'm not that kind of girl anymore.He changed me.Slowly....I'm tired of being so naive n stupid.

0 comments: