BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I CaN't Do THiS aNyMoRe...

Yes,I used to believe.I believed in everything that my mum, dad, teachers, friends believed in.But what would u do when what u believed in for all ur life betrayed u???..N u just realised that u're living in lies that they tell u???..

Now i know how the people that they hate feels.N now i'm one of the people they hate.So what???..Do they even care before???..Did he ever care??.Did he ever hear me???...NO,NEVER..So why even bother??..

I live in lots of lies..N i'm tired.Don't lie to me anymore.Don't promise anything when u know u can't fulfill them.

But now i know who i should believe in..........

3 comments:

Otit said...

ayo.
kenapa rocky bersedih hati.
x elok taw utk kecantikan kulit muke.
hahahahha.

norMAzuan MUstafa said...

bagus r ko pnyer containt nie....
-bebas-

LaDy TiA said...

ahaks~~